Table of Contents
Last Updated: 21th January 2019
1. Acceptance of Terms
- We are Energodynamic.Inc and we own and operate this website ("Site") at https://lachaisethomas.ca.
3. Site Access
- You are responsible for all access to the Site using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. The Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying our essential maintenance on the Site.
4. Access to Site Outside of Canada
- We make no promise that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Canada. Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
5. Your Use of the Site
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator's public online search service.
- We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
6. Third Party Websites
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
- The link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
- Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
- Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
- You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
7. Intellectual Property
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission
8. Limitation of Liability
- We provide the Site on an "as is" basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
9. Collection of Personal Information
10. Duration of Terms
11. Governing Law
12. VIP Package
- Your 50$ will be used mostly to print our Concept book and send it to the address you provided, any extra fund will be invested in our project.
- By paying 50$ USD you are helping us to bring our products to market.
- By paying 50$ you help a startup and accept the risk that we may never launch our products and we may never issue any refund, in any case.
- By paying 50$ USD and if our project reach the market, you gain the privilege to place your order before everyone else, at the best price ever when our product will be available in pre-sales.
- If our project reach the market, we will be glad to offer you the best price for individuals orders at the moment we will offer it.
- If our project reach the market, we will be glad to offer you a 50$ discount on your first order.
- Please keep in mind that we are a small company founded by individuals investing all theirs energy and savings in a product that will change the way we sit. With your help, we may succeed but we still have huge obstacle to overcome…
Last Updated: 19th January 2020
Welcome to www.lachaisethomas.ca, own by Energodynamic.Inc !
At Energodynamic Inc, we respect your privacy.
As a user of the internet, you know by now that e-commerce companies such as Energodynamic Inc’s collect and use information relating to you. We also disclose your information and transfer your information to others from time to time.
However, we respect your rights to your personal data. This Privacy Notice explains how we use, collect, disclose, transfer or otherwise manage your personal data. We are providing this Notice to you so that you can instruct us on how you want us to manage your personal data within your legal rights.
When you do business with us, we will be collecting data to achieve various objectives that we have described in detail elsewhere in this Privacy Notice. However, the underlying principles behind these objectives are mainly twofold:
- carry out our business of selling products to you through the various commercial channels available to us; and
- provide you with an experience that we believe will improve your impression of, and your relationship with, the Energodynamic Inc brand.
We respect and adopt the major privacy principles and frameworks around the world in designing our policies and processes as they apply to our management of your personal data. These principles and frameworks include the OECD Guidelines on the Protection of Privacy and Transborder Flows and EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
This Privacy Notice applies to all websites and domains owned by us, which we refer to as the Sites. It also applies to our interactions with you in person, as well as through the following Communication Platforms: e-mails, social media accounts, messaging and voice-over-IP platforms and services, chatbots, telephone calls, and any other form of communication media now available or becomes available anywhere in the world that we use to interact with you.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We want to get to know you, but we do not want to be creepy. That’s why we only collect personal data that we need so that we can sell the products you love to you, provide you with our awesome after-sales support and fulfil our legitimate business purposes. Obviously, we must follow the laws and regulations that apply to us and our interactions with you.
Depending on your relationship with Energodynamic Inc, we collect and process your personal data as described below.
1.1 Potential and actual customers
We collect and use your contact details, login credentials, payment information (e.g., credit card and other information used to authorise payment for your order(s) and the relevant billing information) and information relating to the product(s) you have expressed an interest in purchasing, or that you actually purchase, and the intended shipping addresses and addressees for your orders, for the following main purposes:
- enter into and perform our contracts with you or your organisation;
- provide customer service support (including pre-sales inquiries and after-sales support);
- manage and fulfil orders;
- screen orders for potential risk and fraud;
- communicate with you, and, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products;
- develop and improve our products;
- protect Energodynamic Inc’s infrastructure and systems and other digital assets; and
- ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
1.2 Potential customers we target
We collect and use the contact details, identification information, information required to purchase our products online, profile, role and preferences, login credentials, digital activity information and other information as may be relevant (e.g. information from publicly available sources) for the following main purposes:
- sales and marketing;
- creating and delivering targeted adverts and offers;
- conducting marketing campaigns;
- managing contacts and preferences;
- generating leads and opportunities;
- managing lead generation activities;
- organizing and managing events; and
- engaging in social media interactions.
1.3 Persons who visit our sites or interact with us
We collect and use your digital activity information for the following main purposes:
- enable the efficient use of our Sites and Communication Platforms;
- collective statistics to optimise the functionality of our Sites and Communication Platforms;
- improve your user experience; and
- improve marketing and advertising campaigns.
We also collect and use your contact details, login credentials, information included in your inquiries, comments and feedback that you may provide on online forums and surveys (including information from publicly available sources) or through any Communication Platform to:
- engage with our partners;
- conduct customer satisfaction and engagement surveys; and
- address and resolve inquiries and complaints.
1.4 Our potential and actual partners
We collect and use your contact details to:
- manage our relationship with you; and
- deliver products to customers or partner teams or members, in which case we may receive personal data directly from you or our partners.
1.5 Third parties with whom we interact
We collect and use your contact details and other information as we reasonably determine to be relevant (including information from publicly available sources) to:
- conduct anti-corruption due diligence on third parties and the required investigations in compliance with applicable laws; and
- conducting investigations into Energodynamic Inc product-related fraud, compliance, theft and/or counterfeit.
1.6 Potential and actual job candidates
We collect and use your contact details, your employment and pay history, your references and information that are publicly available on professional social networks such as LinkedIn, to identify and contact potential job candidates and to consider the applications of candidates who apply for job openings through our Sites or other Communication Platforms.
1.7 Visitors to our showrooms and offices
We collect the contact details, identification information and CCTV footage of individuals who visit Energodynamic Inc’s showrooms and offices to ensure the safety and security of Energodynamic Inc staff, intellectual property and premises.
1.8 Interactions through third-party sites
We sell our products through our Sites as well as through third-party platforms. From time to time, we conduct marketing campaigns that are hosted on Communication Platforms that belong to our partners. We may also make available to you, through our Sites and other Communication Platforms, social media features that enable you to share information about Energodynamic Inc or its products with your social networks, and to interact with us on various social media sites.
If you purchase our products through third-party sites, access social media sites through us, or engage with our marketing campaigns that are hosted on our partners’ sites, you should be aware that we do not control any of those sites or their respective privacy practices.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- remember log-in details and the composition of your shopping cart;
- service you with the information that applies to the region where you will be placing orders;
- allow efficient navigation between pages;
- collect statistics to optimise site functionality;
- collect information on user activity in response to e-mail communications; and
- generally improve your user experience.
For more information about automatic data collection tools and how you can disable them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
2.2 What types of cookies do we use?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary to provide you with the services available throughout our Sites. When you select the Site that applies to the region in which you will be placing orders, when you place items into your shopping cart, or when you enter your contact details on a web form on one of our Sites to request information about our products, establish an account or log into an existing account, your contact details may be stored in a cookie on your device. This information is then accessed on subsequent visits to our Sites, allowing us to track and record the sites you have visited and the links you have clicked to better personalise your on-line experience, and future Energodynamic Inc communications. We do not provide a way to disable these cookies.
Cookies may also be used when you share information using a social media sharing button on our Sites. The social network will record that you have done this and may use this information to send you targeted advertisements. The types of cookies used by these companies and how they use the information is governed by their privacy policies.
If you choose to receive marketing emails from Energodynamic Inc, we may track whether you whether you’ve opened those messages or whether you’ve clicked on the links contained within those messages, through the use of web beacons and personalized URLs embedded in those communications. This allows Energodynamic Inc to better personalize future communications and limit these communications to subjects that are of interest to you.
2.3 Choices Regarding Automatic Data Collection & Online Tracking
While the Energodynamic .Inc Sites at this time do not recognise automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, such as "do not track" instructions, you can generally express your privacy preferences regarding the use of most cookies and similar technologies through your web browser. You can set your browser in most instances to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or not. You can also generally set your browser to disable cookies.
Since cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our Sites’ features, we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you block, disable or otherwise reject our cookies, some web pages may not display properly or you will not be able, for instance, to add items to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout or use any web site services that require you to sign in.
If you are accessing our websites in countries of the European Union (EU), or countries where the EU regulations apply, you may leave our Sites if you do not wish to be tracked or subject to automatic data collection.
3. HOW YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND PREFERENCES
If you choose to join our mailing list, Energodynamic .Inc may provide you with information that complements our products and/or communications about our new products and offers. Our mailing list is an opt-in list and you do not have to join our mailing list to purchase our products.
In the event you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you can unsubscribe from such communications by following the opt-out or unsubscribe link and/or instructions included in each e-mail subscription communication.
In the event your opt-out or unsubscribe request has not been resolved in a timely manner, please contact the our team with details of your name, contact information, and description of the communications you no longer wish to receive from Energodynamic Inc.
Please note that these options do not apply to communications relating to the administration of orders, contracts, support, product safety warnings, or other administrative and transactional notices, where the primary purpose of these communications is not promotional in nature.
4. HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE PERSONAL DATA
We strive to maintain the accuracy of our records of your personal data. As required by the laws applicable to the relevant Energodynamic Inc entity, we provide individuals with reasonable access to personal data that they provide to Energodynamic Inc and the reasonable ability to review and correct it.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, including requiring you to provide us with proof of your identity, before granting access to your personal data. To view and update the personal data you provided directly to Energodynamic Inc, you can update your information with us:
- contacting our customer support team by visiting our contact page; or
- contacting the our team by email our mail.
5. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell, rent or lease personal data to others except as described in this Privacy Notice.
We may share and/or disclose your personal data as follows:
- Within the Energodynamic Inc group of companies and brands. Energodynamic Inc has its headquarters in Montreal (CANADA) and operates worldwide. We may disclose your personal data as necessary within the Energodynamic Inc group of companies in connection with how we use your personal data.
- To third parties.
- Where we engage with partners as part of our business operations, we may disclose your personal data to them in order to facilitate the sales, fulfilment and delivery of our products. We have entered into contracts with our partners, requiring them to keep confidential and secure the information that they receive from Energodynamic Inc and use such information only for the purposes of providing the contracted for business operations support, unless otherwise authorised by you or applicable laws and regulations.
- We retain suppliers and service providers to manage or support our business operations, customer relationships, provide professional services, fulfil and deliver products, assist us with marketing and sales communication initiatives and to use your personal data as described above. Those third parties may receive and process your personal data under proper instructions, as necessary to support and facilitate how we use your personal data. Our contracts with our suppliers and service providers require them to keep confidential and secure any information they process on our behalf and to limit the use of information they receive from us solely to carrying out the contracted for services.
- Except as described in this Privacy Notice, we will not share your personal data with third parties without your permission, unless to:
- respond to duly authorised information requests of police and governmental authorities;
- comply with law, regulation, subpoena or court order;
- enforce/protect the rights and properties of Energodynamic Inc; or
- protect the rights or personal safety of Energodynamic Inc, our employees, and third parties on or using Energodynamic Inc property when allowed and in each case in accordance with applicable law.
- In connection with a business reorganisation. Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Energodynamic Inc decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise its businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal data to prospective or actual purchasers, or our receipt of personal data from businesses that we wish to acquire. We will seek appropriate contractual protection for personal data in these types of transactions.
6. HOW WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA INTERNATIONALLY
Energodynamic.Inc may transfer your personal data as necessary within the Energodynamic Inc group of companies and to other third parties. The recipients may be located in countries which do not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you are located. We will take steps to ensure there is adequate protection for the transfer of your personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection laws. Where required by local law, we will request your consent to transfer your personal data.
With respect to transfers to third parties located in countries that do not provide an adequate level of data protection, Energodynamic Inc will take appropriate safeguards such as signing EU Standard Contractual Clauses with the recipient, relying on their Privacy Shield certification, other approved codes of conduct or certification mechanisms or binding and enforceable commitments of the recipient. If you would like to receive more information about the appropriate safeguards and/or receive a copy of the relevant mechanism for your review, please contact the our team.
7. HOW WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect and process. All systems used to support our business are governed by our corporate cyber security policies. However, please note that no digital transmission of data can ever be guaranteed 100% secure, so we encourage you to take care when disclosing your personal data online and to use readily available tools, such as Internet firewalls, secure e-mail and similar technologies, to protect yourself online.
We use Stripe to process our credit card payments and no credit card details are stored on our services. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available.
In case of an unauthorised security intrusion that materially affects you, we will notify you as soon as possible and will, within a reasonable time, report on our response actions.
8. HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
Typically, we keep personal data for the length of any contractual relationship and, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, after the end of that relationship for as long as necessary to perform purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, to protect Energodynamic Inc from legal claims and to administer our business. When we no longer need to use personal data, we will delete it from our systems and records or take steps to anonymise the data unless we need to keep it longer to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. If you would like to receive more information about our data retention policies, please contact the our team.
9. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS IN THE EU, EEA AND SWITZERLAND
Our privacy practices are aligned with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are located in the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA), the UK or Switzerland, this additional information may be relevant and applicable to you.
9.1 Data controllers
Companies from the Energodynamic Inc group of companies may act as data controllers in relation to your personal data for the processing of personal data described in this Privacy Notice. If you would like to receive more information about which Energodynamic Inc entity acts as data controller for your personal data, please contact our team.
9.2 Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, or Our Team, who is responsible for matters relating to data privacy and protection. You can contact the team by writing to:
- Energodynamic Inc
ATTENTION: LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE - Energodynamic .Inc #300 - 460 Sainte-catherine West Montreal H3B 1A7 CANADA
- E-mail: email@example.com
9.3 Legal bases to process personal data
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- Legitimate interest. We may process your personal data as required to pursue our legitimate business interests (provided this is not overridden by the interests or rights of relevant individuals). In particular, we may process your personal data to manage, develop and improve our products; support our customers and sales operations; protect our staff and assets; communicate information that supplements our products; and ensure compliance with the laws and regulations.
- Legal obligation. We may process your personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, establish or exercise our legal rights. This may include situations involving investigations or legal claims or for compliance or regulatory purposes.
- Consent. We may process your personal data where you have provided your consent. In particular, we will rely on your consent where we cannot rely on an alternative legal basis or we are required by law to ask for your consent in the context of some of our sales and marketing activities, automatic data collection tools or surveys. At any time, you have a right to withdraw your consent by changing your communication choices, unsubscribing from Energodynamic Inc communications or contacting our team.
9.4 Your rights in relation to your personal data
You may have the following rights to:
- request access or copies of personal data that Energodynamic Inc processes about you;
- rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data belonging to you;
- deletion of your personal data, unless an exception applies (such as in instances where we must keep your personal data to comply with our legal obligations);
- restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances (such as when you are contesting the accuracy of your personal data and require restrictions in the processing of your personal data for us to verify its accuracy);
- data portability in certain circumstances (such as when you require us to transmit your data to another organisation where the processing of your data is based on your consent or a contract); or
- object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances (such as when you object to the use of your personal data for profiling for direct marketing).
These rights may be limited in some situations such as where Energodynamic Inc can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement or legitimate interest to process your personal data.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us by completing the support form available on this site or by writing to our team.
9.5 Complaint with a supervisory authority
If you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR, you have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the country where you live or work, or where you consider that data protection rules have been breached.
9.6 Your rights under Standard Contractual Clauses
You may have additional rights under the data processing and/or data transfer agreements we have entered into with other parties. For instance, as a third-party beneficiary, where you believe your personal data has been transferred to a Energodynamic Inc company located outside the EU and processed by that company in breach of such data processing and/or data transfer agreements, you may have a right to:
- Lodge a complaint with the EU Energodynamic Inc company which transferred your personal data outside the EU;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority located in the same country as the EU Energodynamic Inc company which transferred your data outside the EU;
- Bring a court action against the EU Energodynamic Inc company which transferred your personal data outside the EU.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
We value your opinions. If you have any questions about our Privacy Notice, any concerns or complaints regarding our collection and use of your personal data or wish to report a possible breach of your privacy, please contact the our team by writing to us at the physical or e-mail addresses below. We will treat your requests and complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receiving your complaint to address your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Energodynamic Inc
ATTENTION: LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE - Energodynamic .Inc #300 - 460 Sainte-catherine West Montreal H3B 1A7 CANADA
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
If we modify this Privacy Statement, we will publish a revised version with an updated revision date. The privacy link on the footer of every Energodynamic Inc web page will then point to that new version.